Tourism & Hotels Sector
Intellectual property has also contributed to enhancing the movement of the tourism sector and creating an enabling environment for innovative investment in this dynamic sector, as the latest report of the cooperation between the “WIPO” World Intellectual Property Organization and the World Tourism Organization showed the development of tourism product included and the maximum possible use of intellectual property laws to protect the intangible assets of investors in the tourism and hotel services sector, and attract more investments.
Our services in the field of tourism:
- Registration of trademarks in the local and international registers.
- Registration of certification marks such as ISO, ECO-CERT, WILDLIFE FRIENDLY, and others to raise the efficiency of the tourist facility and gain the trust of customers in various countries of the world.
- Registration of geographical indications (GI) to take advantage of the reputation of geographical origin prevailing in an area.
- Protection of design rights, such as distinctive industrial designs for the products of the tourist establishment.
- Copyright protection, whether guidebooks, printed for tourists or other advertising materials.
Some of our most important clients in the tourism sector:
- Millennium & Copthorne International Ltd
- Karam Beirut Restaurant
- Musk Charitable Foundation